Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Baroque concert. Concierto barroco.

On December 2012, I attended a baroque concert with Maestro Rubén Riera and two ladies, virtuosos of the cello, mandolin and other very interesting instruments whose names I can’t remember now (sorry for that; I was too caught up by the music).). I did some research, though, and I think the elongated guitar is called archlute. 
Here are a few images. Enjoy.
Links:
http://www.rubenriera.com/

El diciembre de 2012 fui a un concierto barroco en @losgalpones, interpretado por el maestro Rubén Riera y dos damas talentosas del cello, la mandolina y otros instrumentos interesantes cuyos nombres ahora no recuerdo (discúlpenme esa, pero estaba sumergido en la música). Investigando, creo que la guitarra alargada se llama archilaúd barroco. Sus comentarios son bienvenidos. 
He aquí algunas imágenes que espero disfruten.

No comments:

Post a Comment